måndag 18 februari 2013

WEEKEND

So the days just pass by so fast right now. It's a little crazy and I kind of wish that it would slow down a little. Don't get me wrong, I do miss everyone at home and in 3 months I will be standing on swedish ground again!
But I just have so much more to do before I go.

What's been happening since last time.
Obviously a lot so I'll just start.

Enyas friend Sebastian came and we had a fun time. I introduced him to my lovely american friends and they loved him.
We went w Mike to Michigan and I met some new wonderful friends!

Works been going great and I don't know what it is but the kids just show me so much love now. Even Ruby..
It's going to break my heart when I have to leave these sweethearts.. My babies!

So after a long and nice week it was time for Valentine's day.
It was a lot of Champagne and nice cards and a really cute party and I had fun!

The weekend was partying and a trip to Michigan again cause I loved it there.
I was hanging out w my new lovie Brooke and her fiance (my friend too of course) Klaus.
And some of their friends.. Had a bunch of fun and then I showed off my skills of course.




Lovely weekend as always and now I'm packing cause on wednesday morning, Danny and I will take the kids to Arizona.. I'm sooooooo excited and 15 more days then my parents.. Love life!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar