måndag 19 december 2011

Friday wiihhoooo

Denna fredagen har varit så himla underbar! 
Jag jobbade några timmar på morgonen och tog J till little gym som är så himla mysigt..
Dock har alla mammor ringar som får en att vilja spegla sig i dem... och då undrar man hur dem hamnade där..

Anyway now I have to write in english now. Because when I had my break, from 11AM-4PM did I have lunch with Maria from Columbia! 
It was really nice to see her again and her english had improved so much! 

Then the other Maria came to Chicago and we went with my kids to find an ugly-christmans-sweater.. To the party on saturday.. without any luck did we buy cupcakes and went home.. 
The kids had dinner and we had a cozy time and then came danny and our friday night had official begun! 


We went out to grab something to drink and then we had plans to meet up Mike.. My personal trainer and his friends..
After almost an hours looking for a good resturant, which wasnt full... did we end up at a place called chill haha

we meet some pretty weird people and I got called the swedish prince..
I'm pretty sure that we will never ever return.. But I got one good beer so I'm happy

xx

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar