söndag 4 december 2011

Real-life GG Friday!

So my host dad Danny and his job invited me to this company party with a Musical (Memphis) and then a great reception afterwards!

It was one of the coolest things and partys I've ever been to. I mean I seriously asked myself when I stood in my beautiful dress holding a mini-cupcake and a glass of sparkling, how did I get here?
Why did they pick me and lets me share this incredible world of theirs?
It must be my looks ;)

No but we had a great time and then when the reception was over at 12 we (all of the young people) went out! I meet some great new friends and had a blast!
But I maybe had one to many cause the next morning my head felt like its been hit by a train ;)

But I had my weekend of and I had such a good time so!
And on saturday morning Marcus gave me the biggest hug ever and and he were such a sweetheart and Jesse waited until I wake up for his nap just so I could read and sing to him!

I love this Kids and I've missed them this weekend which I'm going to tell you all about soon!




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar