tisdag 31 juli 2012

Happy birthday to Me!

The 28th of July, 1990 did Alberto Fujimoro got installed as president of Peru
and Blackout hits Chicago.
But mostly was it a wonderful day for my parents.
The year and day I came to them and maid their life worth living! 


This year I celebrated my day here in Chicago! 
It was a new experience and a lot of fun.. Mostly thanks to my Wonderful host family and my awesome friends! 

The day started with a little bit of work and a happy jesse giving me this amazing flowers.. 
I opened my present from back home and I'm so happy! 
Thank you guys.. 

Then we had a little Cupcakes lunch with kids champagne and a lot of Happy bday singing :) 
I got a pair of hunter rainboots from my Chicago-family and flowers from both families! 
I'm a lucky girl. 


Then my Chicago family had this amazing Champagne and yet again cupcakes party for my friends here. .
It was so lovely and I loved every sek of it! 
So happy and pleased and I cannot thank them enough! 








Then later we went out to dinner.. brought our own drinks and then the party was really on and it didn't end until maybe 4 in the morning,, 






















Thanks guys for making this day! I love you.. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar