fredag 6 april 2012

It's finally here..

The day I've been waiting for :) Or soon anyway.. Just need to go to sleep and wake up in a few hours..
Just need to tell you that I've got the most amazing hostfamily and kids! :)
They're so sweet and caring and loving..
Marcus new dog hehe said.. O love you Olivia and I'll miss you hihi

Emmy said - call me if you need anything and text me when you land!
And have a fun week!

I will.. with my best friend.. Exciting!!


I've been hanging out with a new cool swedish girl.. Josefine! She lives downtown.. or not really downtown but close to me.. Where Janae lives!
 We've been eating Cheescakes and got our nails done!



And me and Maria had a lovely dinner tonight.. I always feel so good around you.. <3







Goodnight Chicago.. AND SOOOON SF!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar