onsdag 18 april 2012

My favorite girls!

The hardest part about leaving Sf was leaving my friends.. even though I love California and San Francisco, do I love my girls and friends more!

Missy and Courtney are two very beautiful and amazing girls.. and I consider them as sisters.. Hopefully one day that'll be true hehe! If they find a man for me and adopt him.. :)

Anyways..




we did a lot of fun stuff even though it was a short period of time.. But it when we were together it felt like I never left!

We had cupcakes.. worked out..had a cozy, adorable girls night with vodka and yummy thai-food! :)
their sweet mum came to our girls night and we had a blast!

It's so hard writing about you guys.. I do miss you and when I see you it makes it harder to leave you.. I'll be back soon and you definitely need to come to Chicago!
I think about you all the time! <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar