tisdag 17 april 2012

San Francisco!

I really don't feel like writing about my amazing week there.. It's like some sort of closure and I don't really want it to be over..
But San Francisco and my beautiful friends won't go anywhere and I'll be back soon..

So with "welcome home, son" on repeat in my ears will I now start telling you about my adventures!






I started at 4.30 am and it felt strange flying without the kids and Emmy and Danny..
But it was a nice relaxing flight and when I landed a big smile appeared on my lips!
And the first thing I said to myself was..
-I'm home :)



Took the airport express and meet my best friend!
the feeling I had when I hugged her is hard to describe..
I've missed her so much and I do love that girl!

We had lunch in the park and later on some cosmopalitans at suger!






Meet Danny too and I was exhausted so we had a movie-night and just enjoyed each other!




 FIRST DAY IN SF.. IT'S GOOD TO BE BACK! 





to be continued...

1 kommentar: