torsdag 5 april 2012

The playdate day! :)

Yesterday was the awesome playdate day! 
And then I mean a really awesome playdate day hehe.. 
me and Jesse took the train.. Which was super exciting and a bit scary.. To meet Janae and Dash! 
We had so much fun and I mean that was the perfect start on that day.. We need to do that again! 




When we came home Marcus had a palydate to and I had to go to the gym..
I'm so sore today but it was totally worth it and I'm happy :) 


A pretty good afternoon and night.. I mean I love it here.. I love Chicago, I love the family here and I love spending time with my cool american friends! 
Life's good! 


And today.. thursday is it the CUBS first game and Chicago's on fire.. Everyone is crazy and they started drinking when we drove to school.. 
It's going to be an interesting day hihi..

I think I'm going to meet Josefine teh swedish new girl later.. We'll see what we're gonna do!



 And Janae.. It's the guy to the right.. next to the coach.. :) 
And for the others of you.. his daughter is in Marcus's class" 


xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar