tisdag 14 februari 2012

The cough Monday..

Today Marcus been sick and stayed home from school..
Emmy drove Ruby so I stayed home with the boys and had a pretty relaxing morning!
that is not a usual monday morning around here haha!

When I had my break between 11-15 did I skype with my family, did my homework.. Were suppose to go to the gym but I just didn't have the time..
I freaked out over my homework.. I'm suppose to write 3600 words about myself and a 3 weeks schedule..
Well I did get 1395 words done.. just 2205 more to go..

When I picked up Ruby did we spend the entire car ride talking about all of the Vanlentines cards that we had to do and we made them when we got home!
We had such a nice time together all of us and even though its sad Emmy have to fly to NY and work and wont be back until friday..
We mad a card for her and surprised her so she almost started to cry in the security at the airport hehe

Ruby's in the middle of doing 21 valentines cards! 

Its been a very good day and I feel happy!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar