söndag 5 februari 2012

Super Bowl Sunday!

GO GIANTS GO!! 

Jag har aldrig sett en amerikansk fotbollsmatch i hela mitt liv men idag var det dags! 

Jag missade tyvärr lunchen i stan med dem fina tjejerna men åt en pizza med Sabina och Elin för att sedan ta tåget till Maria och Emelie och The super bowl game! 




It was so exciting and I've never ever seen a whole american-football game but today was the day! 
I made a bet with Benjamin and I just had a feeling that the Giants (who won over SF) would win.. 
And he truly didn't believe me so we mad a bet.
Maria, Emelie and Sabina were my crew and we had a blast at this sportsbar..
We had a lot of food and I didn't understand much of the game BUT 5 hours later, after a so freaking thrilling and exciting game am I now smiling and B have to come with me cause I won.. and we are actually going HORSEBACK RIDING.. :) 
I don't think he's as excited as I am tho but still! 
Belycz får vara med här nu! <3


Thx my beautiful and wonderful girls for an awesome weekend and a lovely sunday! 



 xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar