onsdag 8 februari 2012

My new american friend!

So this one goes to you!
I had dinner with Janae, a super cool american girl and Sabina..
And she's leaving us for a Afro-american family in connecticut!!

Well anyway we had so much fun and had a lot of food.. like always.
Her stories are one of a kind hehe
I actually met Janae at Jesse's tot class cause she's a Nanny here too but she doesn't stay with the family like us..
She's awesome and I'm sure that we'll hang out soon again!



Right this moment am I talking to Maria and Emelie about our classes in LA...
Just 2 weeks then we'll be there.. Gosh I'm excited..






















And for now.. some Gossip Girl.. I'm in the mood for Chuck Bass!
And btw I got a haircut at the most expensive and coolest place in downtown..
My hair's gone!!

xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar