tisdag 17 januari 2012

TISDAGSLYX

Today was the big day.. the day for my writing test (for my American driverslicens) 
I worked until 11 and then I jumped into a Cab and meet Anna and we went to the DMW..

I was so freaking nervous and Anna just laughed at me.. You'll do fine.. stop being so cute..

The Lady who took all of my papers were sooo sweet.. She said.. we've got the same name..
Susanne.. That means that you will have a great life, health and everything will work out for you! 
I couldn't help smiling like a freak.. she was too cool..
And I replied..
- and it totally means that I'm going to pass.. and another lady next to me (who also worked there) said 
- of course.. Cause my mums name is Olivia

anna- Thats a sign hehe

Well I got the test.. on a paper.. sat down, answered all the questions.. with a shaking hand I went to the lady who collected all of the papers and she looked at it.. counted it and said-
-YOU PASSED!! Without any wrong answers.. good job girl! 

yeye so now its only the drivers test left.. Hopefully that will work out fine hehe

wen we all got home was it time to celebrate and I bought Cupcakes :) 




YUMYUM

Here's Paulina, the new swedish girl! 
She's awesome and I hopefully see her again on thursday

xoxo

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar