måndag 19 mars 2012

Brunch a lovely sunday!

Woke up with three awesome girls in my room..
:)
We talked with my awesome hostfamily and then I was heading out for brunch!

Anna.. I've missed her so much and She is truly the most awesome girl I know!
We had so much to talk about and we had this amazing brunch.. Can't stop thinking about it!
yummy!!


Then I meet lovely Paulina and I can't really say anything els then that I really do love my life here and I've got some great friends..

And I forgot.. Jesse closed the elevator door when the doorman was in our apartment so Danny had to break in with a hammer..
That was an interesting sunday night..

This monday was fun.. Marcus had a palydate and Ruby was wonderful and super helpful!
We had picknick outside and they're sleeping heavily now!





 Pretty good! 
 OH no.. That's a big yawn! 
 Come on guys! 
Yeye we made it!! 
Emmy's in florida all week and we miss her a lot... :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar