onsdag 21 mars 2012

What a day :)

I'm just so happy right now..
Everything seems so simple and awesome at the moment and I've had the best day!
Worked until 12.. Then some yoga...
Took the loop to meet up Janae and had a yummy coffee.. Ice that is ;)
We got our nails done and had some serious talking to do!
Went to my new FAVORITE store.. So cute and I bought a super cute tank top!



Just simple awesome!

Then back to the gym.. did some serious swimming hehe and then off to the movies with lovely Jennifer!
We saw 21 jump street!!
Oh my godness!!! So freaking hilarious! I can't stop laughing!

Me and the kids had an awesome day yesterday too! Everything went so well..



I've noticed that I'm using the word awesome a lot today..

Just cause this day is simple AWESOME!

Goodnight my friends!


Tomorrow do I have a meeting with a special friend .. I did not expect to see Andreas Palm here but I  was wrong and I'll see you tomorrow my friend! :) :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar