tisdag 13 mars 2012

Monday, tuesday and a lot of candy!

Let me start by saying that the weather in Chicago is amazing right now..
Danny my loving and awesome hostdad said....
-Olivia do you realize that we've never had this beautiful and mild weather this time.. :P

I do not complain! I love it!

So it was Dannys birthday this monday and we did celebrate it this sunday!
We had a lovely dinner the whole family and mormor and we walked home together and just had a nice time!


The monday went by fine.. I felt a bit sick again and took a loooong nap and then did I skype with my sister! I miss her so much..
It was nice outside and I don't know where all of these people have been hiding but now they're out hehe



Lovely tuesday :)
Nothing could go wrong today.. I just felt so happy and the weather helped a lot.. Cause I had a lot going on..
I drove everyone to school, well Emmy drove to rubys school, with Danny next to us on his motorcycle! ;)
Then I drove Marcus to school... and me and Jesse went to little gym-home-took a nap-picked up Marcus-Had lunch-Little gym with Marcus-back again-Milkshake with Paulina-pick up Ruby-Drop off Ruby-Picked up Jesse-drove to TOT class-home-played outside-made dinner-Now I'm tired!


 



 Ruby is doing a great job! 


Still an awesome day and I'm off to bed...
Goodnight <3

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar